· Material: Aluminum; Flange Size: KF40
· Aluminum fittings work in adverse temperatures and corrosive conditions.
Blank Flange Vacuum Fitting – Aluminum Cap – Stopper.
These Blank Flange fittings follow ISO-KF standards.
They are commonly used to build foreline vacuum plumbing and process systems.
They are often called quick flange fittings because they are quick to assemble.
A circumferential clamp and centering ring form the vacuum seal between the connecting flanges.
The centering ring contains a rubber elastomer O-ring.
The standard sizes for quick flange fittings are KF-10, KF-16, KF-25, KF-40, and KF-50 with flange sizes NW-10, NW-16, NW-25, NW-40, and NW-50, respectively.
They are made of corrosive resistant Aluminum.
The blank flange is commonly used for close unnecessary KF type connectors in the process system and also guarantee high vacuum performance of the whole system.
• Product Name: Blank Flange; Model: KF40
• Material: Aluminum; Flange Size: KF40
• Color: Silvery
• Tips: You may use blank flange to make DIY (feedthrough) ports.
NOTE: Picture is for showing both sides of the blank flange.