· Material: Aluminum; Flange Size: KF16
· Aluminum fittings work in adverse temperatures and corrosive conditions.
· These Blank Flange fittings follow ISO-KF standards. They are often called quick flange fittings because they are quick to assemble.
Blank Flange Vacuum Fitting – Aluminum Cap – Stopper.
These Blank Flange fittings follow ISO-KF standards.
They are commonly used to build foreline vacuum plumbing and process systems.
They are often called quick flange fittings because they are quick to assemble.
A circumferential clamp and centering ring form the vacuum seal between the connecting flanges.
The centering ring contains a rubber elastomer O-ring.
The standard sizes for quick flange fittings are KF-10, KF-16, KF-25, KF-40, and KF-50 with flange sizes NW-10, NW-16, NW-25, NW-40, and NW-50, respectively.
They are made of corrosive resistant stainless steel.
• Product Name: Blank Flange; Model: KF16
• Material: Aluminum; Flange Size: KF16
• Color: Silver Tone
• Tips: You may use blank flange to make DIY (feedthrough) ports.
NOTE: Picture is for showing both sides of the blank flange.